Other AirLife product(s)
Customers Also Bought
AirLife Tri-Flo Suction Catheters feature a special design that makes suctioning procedures less traumatic on patients. Their design includes triangular eyes and a beveled tip that makes the suctioning process more comfortable while still providing high-efficiency suction.
Each of these Tri-flo Suction Catheters includes a control port that allows medical professionals to choose between continuous or controlled suctioning.
Catheters are sterile, individually wrapped and packaged in a plastic sleeve. The plastic sleeve creates an additional layer of safety between the clinician and the patient. Each catheter also includes a pop-up basin for solution.
5/6 french and 8 french catheters feature depth markings for infant and pediatric patients.
Features and Benefits
- Designed to reduce patient discomfort
- Control port allows continuous or controlled suction
- Sleeved in plastic for extra safety
- Depth markings on 5/6 and 8 fr. sizes
- Individually wrapped (sterile)
- Pop-up basin included
- Manufacturer: Vyaire Medical, formerly Carefusion
- Single use
- Individually wrapped
- Type: Looped
- Vent: Control Valve
- Item numbers: T60C, T61C, T63C, T64C
Manuals and Documents
- Brochure for AirLife Tri Flo Single-Use Suction Catheter
- Additional Information