Other AirLife product(s)
Customers Also Bought
AirLife Tri-Flo Suction Catheters feature a special design that makes suctioning procedures less traumatic on patients. Their design includes triangular eyes and a beveled tip that makes the suctioning process more comfortable while still providing high-efficiency suction.
Each of these Tri-Flo Suction Catheters includes a control port that allows medical professionals to choose between continuous or controlled suctioning.
Catheters are sterile, individually wrapped, and packaged in a plastic sleeve. The plastic sleeve creates an additional layer of safety between the clinician and the patient. Each catheter also includes a pop-up basin for solution.
5/6 French and 8 French catheters feature depth markings for infant and pediatric patients.
Features and Benefits
- Designed to Reduce Patient Discomfort
- Control Port Allows Continuous or Controlled Suction
- Sleeved in Plastic for Extra Safety
- Depth Markings on 5/6 and 8 French Sizes
- Individually Wrapped (Sterile)
- Pop-Up Basin Included
- Manufacturer: Vyaire Medical, formerly Carefusion
- Product Numbers: T60C, T61C, T63C, T64C
- Single Use
- Individually Wrapped
- Type: Looped
- Vent: Control Valve
Manuals and Documents
- Brochure for AirLife Tri Flo Single-Use Suction Catheter
- Additional Information