Other Eclypse product(s)
- Eclypse Adherent Super Absorbent Dressing CR3863 | 5-9/10 x 5-9/10 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Adherent Super Absorbent Dressing CR3881 | 3-9/10 x 3-9/10 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Secondary Dressing CR3818 | 3-9/10 x 3-9/10 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Super Absorber Dressing CR3808 | 15-7/10 x 23-3/5 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Super Absorbent Silicone Dressing CR4296 | 5-9/10 x 5-9/10 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Boot Absorbent Leg Wrap Dressing CR4014 | 23-3/5 x 27-3/5 Inch by Advancis
Customers Also Bought
Advancis Medical CR4237 Eclypse Boot Absorbent Leg Wrap Dressing is a high absorbency wound dressing created to wrap around the lower leg in order to help with fluid management. Twelve absorbency compartments are able to greatly maximize absorbency, and in return will accelerate the healing process and shorten the amount of down time. Its convenient ability to wrap around the limb allows the user to move around as they wear the dressing, offering more flexibility than similar wraps. Each dressing is made without the use latex materials in order to avoid any allergic reactions.
The Eclypse boot wrap can be used for moderate to heavy exudating wounds such as leg, arterial and diabetic ulcers, superficial wounds, leaky legs and Lymphedema. Do not use on arterial or heavy bleeding wounds. Cutting any of the pockets to the wrap could lead to improper usage of the dressing. The leg wrap measures at 21 3/5 inches x 18 1/2 inches and are non-sterile; however can be sterilized.
- Leaky Legs
- Superficial Wounds
- Leg Ulcers
- Pressure Ulcers
- Diabetic Ulcers
- Arterial Ulcers
- This product should not be used for heavy bleeding or arterial bleeding.
- Do not cut this products absorbency pockets.
Product Features and Benefits
- Able to Take in High Amounts of Exudate
- Super Absorbent Pockets for Longer Wear-Time
- Offers More Flexibility and Better Movement
- Great for Ulcers and Other Dermal Abrasions
- Lifts Exudate from Ulcers and Other Edemas
- Wraps Around the Entire Leg if Needed
- Can Be Sterilized Before Using on the Leg
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Can this item be used as both a primary and a secondary bandage layer? If the wound skin isn't broken, it can be used as primary bandage layer. This product features a silicon layer. This unique layer prevents the bandage from adhering to the wound. If broken tissue is present, Tegaderm Silflex is a safer choice for the primary wound dressing layer.
- Can Eclypse be used under compression? Yes. If the Eclypse is dry it can be used with compression therapy.
- Is Eclypse Boot Dressing designed to prevent maceration? Yes. This product is highly absorbent. As it absorbs exudate, it draws it into the bandage and away from the wound. It also features a fast wicking face. Both of these factors prevent maceration.
- Will the Eclypse Boot Dressing induce strike through? No. A high moisture vapor transfer rate design and water-resistant film barrier both help prevent cases of strikethrough.
- How do I know when the Eclypse Boot Dressing needs to be changed out? Change your Eclypse Boot out within a seven day period. High exudate discharge levels will lead to heaviness and sagging. If this occurs, change out the bandage immediately, even if the seven days are not yet up.
- How much fluid can the Eclypse Boot hold? The Eclypse Boot has a 6,000 grams per square meter fluid capacity. This volume can be absorbed and retained in five minutes.
- What should I use to secure Eclypse Boot dressing? This dressing is naturally adhering due to its layer of silicone. A tubular or compression bandage system should be used if necessary.
- Can Eclypse Boot Dressing be cut? The edges of this product are sealed shut, so they should never be cut. If this product is cut, foreign bodies can enter the bandage and the wound. This may result in infection.
- Manufacturer: Advancis Medical
- Size: 21 3/5 Inches x 18 1/2 Inches
- Limb Usage: Lower Leg
- Latex Free: Yes
- Product Code: CR4237
- HCPCS: A4237
- Sterilize Before Usage
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents