Other Eclypse product(s)
- Eclypse Adherent Super Absorbent Dressing CR3863 | 5-9/10 x 5-9/10 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Secondary Dressing CR3818 | 3-9/10 x 3-9/10 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Super Absorber Dressing CR3808 | 15-7/10 x 23-3/5 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Super Absorbent Silicone Dressing CR4296 | 5-9/10 x 5-9/10 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Boot Absorbent Leg Wrap Dressing CR4014 | 23-3/5 x 27-3/5 Inch by Advancis
Customers Also Bought
Eclypse® Adherent Super Absorbent Dressing CR3881 is a 3-9/10 x 3-9/10 inch square to cover smaller granulating wounds, burns, donor sites and low to high exuding wounds. Eclypse Adherent Dressing by Advancis Medical is made with a gentle silicone backing to be extra gentle and not injure skin with dressing changes.
Eclypse is also a super absorber to be able to manage high amounts of wound exudate and bacteria. Its moisture locking system creates soft gel that traps bacteria and exudate creating an optimal moist healing environment for faster recovery. Its water resistant barrier will ensure there isn't leakage or strike-through for comfortable and longer wearing. Eclypse's super absorbency is a cost-effective dressing and can be worn up to seven days, depending on exudate volume.
When needing additional sizes they can be found on the main product page.
Use Eclypse Foot Wrap Dressing for the following conditions or purposes:
- Moderate Exuding Wounds
- Heavy Exudaing Wounds
- Superficial Wounds, Pressure Ulcers, Leg Ulcers
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Primary and Secondary Dressing for Exudate Management
Eclypse Foot Wrap is not suitable for heavy bleeding wounds.
Features and Benefits:
- Balances Moisture Needed
- Faster Healing
- Fewer Dressing Changes
- Atraumatic Dressing for Added Comfort
- Performance Increases Patient Confidence
- Rapid Uptake of Exudate
- Moisture-Locking Core
- Water Resistant Barrier Prevents Strike-Through
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any contra-indications for Eclypse dressings?
Yes, it's not recommended to use this product on heavily bleeding wounds.
Can Eclypse be cut?
It's not recommended that you cut these bandages, otherwise they may not work as intended.
Can Eclypse be used as both a primary and secondary wound contact layer?
Yes, Eclypse dressings are great as both primary and secondary dressings. If there is a worry that removing the dressing can cause trauma to the wound, use the Eclypse Adherent dressing.
Can Eclypse be used under compression?
Eclypse will not affect compression values of compression products, making it perfect for use both with or without comrpession.
Do you get strike-through with Eclypse?
Eclypse bandages have a moisture-proof backing and moisture-locking core to prevent strikethrough during extended wear.
Does Eclypse cause maceration?
Eclypse wicks away exudate and excess moisture to prevent maceration.
How do we know when to change Eclypse?
Eclypse should be changed after 7 days or when if it's swollen to the point of sagging.
How long can you leave Eclypse on for?
Eclypse dressings should not be worn for longer than 7 days but may need to be changed before then.
How much fluid does Eclypse hold?
Eclypse holds up to 6cc of exudate per square centimeter.
How should I choose between the regular Eclypse and the adherent one?
Eclypse Adherent is self-adhering and designed for wounds where dressing removal may cause wound trauma. If this is of no concern, then standard Eclypse bandages will suffice.
What should I use to secure Eclypse?
Eclypse works best with a retention dressing like a tubular compression stocking or compression wrap.
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Brand: Eclypse®
- Item Number: CR3881
- Size: 3-9/10 x 3-9/10 Inch
- Quantity: Box of 10
- Shape: Square
- Adherent Dressing
- Wear-Time: Up to 7 Days
- Adhesive: Silicone
- HCPCS Code: A6198
- Indications: Low to High Exuding Wounds
- Contra-indications: Do not use Eclypse on arterial bleeds or heavily bleeding wounds.
- It's recommended to control bleeding before applying absorbent dressing in order to determine amount of blood loss.
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents