Other Eclypse product(s)
Eclypse® Adherent Super Absorbent Dressing CR3881 is a 3-9/10 x 3-9/10 inch square to cover smaller granulating wounds, burns, donor sites and low to high exuding wounds. Eclypse Adherent Dressing by Advancis Medical is made with a gentle silicone backing to be extra gentle and not injure skin with dressing changes.
Eclypse is also a super absorber to be able to manage high amounts of wound exudate and bacteria. Its moisture locking system creates soft gel that traps bacteria and exudate creating an optimal moist healing environment for faster recovery. Its water resistant barrier will ensure there isn't leakage or strike-through for comfortable and longer wearing. Eclypse's super absorbency is a cost-effective dressing and can be worn up to seven days, depending on exudate volume.
When needing additional sizes they can be found on the main product page.
Features and Benefits:
- Balances Moisture Needed
- Faster Healing
- Fewer Dressing Changes
- Atraumatic Dressing for Added Comfort
- Performance Increases Patient Confidence
- Rapid Uptake of Exudate
- Moisture-Locking Core
- Water Resistant Barrier Prevents Strike-Through
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Brand: Eclypse®
- Item Number: CR3881
- Size: 3-9/10 x 3-9/10 Inch
- Quantity: Box of 10
- Shape: Square
- Adherent Dressing
- Wear-Time: Up to 7 Days
- Adhesive: Silicone
- HCPCS Code: A6198
- Indications: Low to High Exuding Wounds
- Contra-indications: Do not use Eclypse on arterial bleeds or heavily bleeding wounds.
- It's recommended to control bleeding before applying absorbent dressing in order to determine amount of blood loss.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Advancis Medical Sub Brand Eclypse
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!