Other Eclypse product(s)
- Eclypse Adherent Super Absorbent Dressing CR3881 | 3-9/10 x 3-9/10 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Secondary Dressing CR3818 | 3-9/10 x 3-9/10 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Super Absorber Dressing CR3808 | 15-7/10 x 23-3/5 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Boot Absorbent Leg Wrap Dressing CR4237 | 21-3/5 x 18-1/2 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Adherent Sacral Super Absorbent Dressing CR3985 | 6-7/10 x 7-1/2 Inch by Advancis
Customers Also Bought
Eclypse® Adherent Super Absorbent Dressing CR3863 can be secured as either a primary or secondary dressing to manage exudate in chronic wounds, especially leg ulcers. Its moisture locking system removes bacteria and excessive exudate to prevent skin breakdown or maceration that hinders the healing process.
This specialized dressing by Advancis Medical is adherent with a gentle silicone layer that can be used on fragile skin. The adhesive is gentle to the periwound during dressing changes. This provides additional patient comfort, especially due to fewer dressings needed with its excellent fluid management and water resistant barrier preventing strike-through. Depending on the level of exudate, the dressing can be worn up to seven days. For additional surface area around a leg ulcer try the Eclypse Boot Leg Wrap.
It's recommended to control bleeding before an Eclypse Super Absorber Dressing because of its moisture wicking core making it difficult to determine the amount of blood loss.
Features and Benefits:
- Balances Moist Wound Environment
- Fewer Dressing Changes
- Increases Patient Confidence and Comfort
- Faster Healing
- Rapid Exudate Uptake
- Moisture-Locking Core
- Locks in Bacteria and Toxins
- Water Resistant Barrier Prevents Strike-Through
- Moderate to Heavy Exudate
- Pressure Ulcers
- Leg Ulcers
- Granulating Wounds
- Post-Op Wounds
- Fungating Wounds
- Fragile Skin
- Primary or Secondary Dressing
- Do Not Use if the Wound is Heavily Bleeding
- Do Not Use if Cut
- Do Not Use if the Patient Has a Silicone Allergy
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Can I use this product with a compression wrap? Yes, Eclypse works well under a compression dressing.
- Do these dressings leak fluid? No, this product is designed to transfer vapors without striking-through.
- Can this cause maceration? No, this dressing is designed to quickly pull fluid away from the wound and lock it away.
- How long can I leave this dressing on? Eclypse can be left in place for up to seven days. If the wound is producing a high amount of exudate the dressing will swell and sag. If this happens it will need to be changed sooner.
- How much fluid can it hold? The Eclypse can hold 6000gms per square meter.
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Brand: Eclypse®
- Item Number: CR3863
- Size: 5-9/10 x 5-9/10 Inch
- Quantity: Box of 10
- Shape: Square
- Adherent Dressing
- Wear-Time: Up to 7 Days
- Adhesive: Silicone
- HCPCS Code: A6197
- Application: Low to High Exuding Wounds
- Contra-indications: Do not use Eclypse on arterial bleeds or heavily bleeding wounds.
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents