SOSecure Adult Swim Briefs are manufactured by Discovery Trekking Outfitters and provide bowel containment while swimming. These Containment Swim Briefs may also serve for light Incontinence Protection and can hold more than 2 cups of liquid. This incontinence garment is made to be worn under a swim suit next to the skin. These Adult Swim Diapers are designed for discreet incontinence protection for men and women. SOSecure Diapers stretch around the legs and abdomen for a snug and comfortable seal. The SOSecure Containment Swim Briefs open like tabbed diapers making them easy to get on or off. A hook and loop tab closure on each side allows for adjusting the Adult Swim Briefs to individual needs. SOSecure Adult Swim Briefs may be machine washed and air dried. Constructed with durable polyurethane fabric with a comfortable, soft fleece lining, SOSecure Adult Swim Diapers are used by occupational therapist, physiotherapist and caregivers to assist their patients with discreet incontinence management.
SOSecure Adult Swim Briefs Features & Benefits
- Unisex Swim Briefs for incontinence control.
- Opens for easy donning and doffing.
- Adjustable waist closure for snug fit.
- Elastic waist and legs that prevents leaks.
- Adult sizes fit individuals over 5 feet tall.
- Adaptable to use as a diaper cover for cloth or disposable diapers.
SOSecure Adult Swim Briefs Specifications
- Size Options: extra small, small, medium, large, extra large, 2X large, 3X large, 4X large and 5X large.
- Size Waist/Hip Range: 22 to 58 inches. Purchase by the largest measurement of either the waist or hip.
- Color: Navy Blue.
- Construction: Polyurethane fabric, elastic banding, fleece lining, hook and loop closure.
- Manufacturer: Discovery Trekking Outfitters.
- HCPCS code: A9270.
- SOSecure Adult Swim Briefs Product Numbers: DMNVY:XS, DMNVY:S, DMNVY:M, DMNVY:L, DMNVY:XL, DMNVY:XXL, DMNVY:3XL, DMNVY:4XL, DMNVY:5XL.
SOSecure Adult Swim Briefs Introduction Video (0.32 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer SOSecure Backsheet Material Polyurethane Disposal Reusable Gender Unisex
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDo they come in a pack? If so, how many?
Thank youQuestion by: Ebony on Jun 13, 2015 8:14:00 AMThis item is currently not sold in packs.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 27, 2016 1:44:00 PMCould you tell me the measurement for the leg on DMNVYL and DMNVYXL? I'm ordering for a man with a 40" waist, but his legs are only 19". I am just afraid the leg area will be too loose to be secure.Question by: Debra on Jun 11, 2015 5:03:00 PMThe manufacturer suggests ordering the size that is larger when comparing waist/hip size. So if his waist is 40 inches, the XL size is the best one to order.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 27, 2016 1:46:00 PM
- Fitts good doesn't leak over disposable briefs
It is difficult for a man in his 40s to admit to these tings, but I want this to help someone else who has similar problems.