Customers Also Bought
The Drive Universal Aluminum Crutch has such a broad range of height settings to fit individuals from 4 feet 6 inches to 6 feet 6 inches to fit both adults and youth. This walking crutch is a supportive walking aid used when a leg or ankle has been injured or is healing after surgery. This crutch style has numerous features that benefit the user including the ability to disassemble for easy storage. It also has Euro-style clips with locking pins that can simply open and close, snapping the hand grip into the desired location and locking it tight.
The aluminum construction makes this crutch lighter, sturdier and stronger than wood. The vinyl tips are larger than standard crutch tips, adding traction and stability. The underarm pad and hand grip material is soft and thick, providing comfort, as well as, absorbing shock while walking on the crutch.
The Universal Aluminum Crutch comes in a pair. When you find your underarm pads or crutch tips have worn down after rigorous use, there are replacement accessories so that you don't have to purchase a new set when you need crutches again. No tools are needed for assembly or to replace these accessories.
Features and Benefits
- Easy Height Adjustments
- Disassembles and Reassembles w/o Tools
- Comfortable, Durable Underarm Pad and Hand Grip
- Lightweight Aluminum that Provides Stability and Durability
- Easy Euro-style Clips and Push-Pin to Adjust Hand Grip.
- Vinyl Non-Skid Tips for Traction and Stability
- Product Number: RTL10433
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Height (Armrest to Floor): 38.5 Inch - 62.5 Inch
- User Height: 6 Ft 6 Inch - 6 Ft 6 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- HCPCS: E0114
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information