Other ADAPTIC product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Systagenix Adaptic® Non-adhering Dressing is a primary dressing made of knitted cellulose acetate fabric and impregnated with a specially formulated petrolatum emulsion. It is designed to help protect the wound while preventing the dressing from adhering to the wound and to minimize pain and trauma upon removal. It can be cut to wound size without unraveling or shredding.
Systagenix Adaptic Non-Adhering Dressing Features & Benefits
- Systagenix Adaptic Non-Adhering Dressing helps prevent dressing adherence.
- Helps protect regenerating tissue and minimise patient pain at dressing changes.
- Helps prevent pooling of fluid at the wound site.
- Exudate easily passes through to the secondary absorbent dressing.
- Protects the fragile tissue in wounds by its unique structure with small mesh size.
- Mesh allows for exudates to easily pass through to the secondary dressing used, preventing maceration of the wound surface.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Systagenix Sub Brand ADAPTIC
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIs this product completely Latex free? I had a patient who turned scarlet entire area that Adaptic covered.Question by: mary sullivan on Nov 12, 2015 9:33:08 AMAccording to the manufacturer the product is latex free. If you're still unsure, it's best to contact the manufacturer for further ingredient issues.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 24, 2016 3:42:00 PMIs adaptic latex free?Question by: susan helm on Nov 29, 2017 5:23:00 AMThis product is latex free according to the manufacturer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Feb 26, 2018 8:25:00 AM
- Shipping & Returns
Based on your history
Good job! Thank you!