Customers Also Bought
These barrier rings can be cut, bent and stacked together to improve the fit of the skin barrier. They are also used to create a custom fit, including oval-shaped convexity.
The thinness and flexibility allows these rings to be molded to the shape of the stoma. They are gentle and flexible and adhere well to the skin.
The barrier rings are convenient to use. They fill in depressions and even out skin contours underneath the skin barrier. The rings also help to prevent skin erosion.
Adapt Convex Barrier Rings by Hollister are sold in 20mm, 30mm and 40mm. They are packaged for convenience individually and in boxes of 10.Adapt Convex Barrier Rings Features and Benefits
- Ostomy Care Skin Barrier Rings
- Use to Adjust Skin Barrier Thickness for Deeper Convexity
- Can be Cut, Bent and Stacked Together to Improve Fit
- Use to Create Custom Fit, Including Oval-Shaped Convexity
- The thinness and flexibility allows them to be molded to the shape of the stoma.
- Gentle and Flexible
- Adhere Well to the Skin
- Convenient to Use
- Fill in Depressions
- Even Out Skin Contours Under Skin Barrier
- Help Prevent Skin Erosion
- Sold in 20mm, 30mm, 40mm
- Packaged Individually and in Boxes of 10
- Item Number: 79520
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsCan these be used with any ostomy skin barriers or only with Hollister skin barrier? How do I know which size to order?Question by: Mildred Tartt on May 25, 2015 9:53:00 AMHollister, the manufacturer, states that this item is universal and should work with any ostomy skin barrier.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 17, 2016 3:57:00 PM