Customers Also Bought
Acelity Systagenix ACTISORB Silver 220 Dressing sets itself apart from other charcoal and Silver Dressings in that it uses triple action to control wound odor and exudate. The activated charcoal layer not only traps in odor but also binds bacteria and toxins to control exudate. Silver is integrated within the charcoal layer to effectively kill bacteria to stop it at the source. This combination eliminates malodor while maintaining a moist wound environment needed for optimal healing.
ACTISORB Silver Dressings reduce infection and promote healing for a wide selection of wound types including, pressure ulcers, venous ulcers, diabetic ulcers, first and second-degree burns, donor sites and surgical wounds. ACTISORB has a non-adhesive backing and is suitable to use as a primary dressing under compression bandaging. It can also works with a wound contact layer or covered by an adhesive bordered dressing like the TIELLE Lite Adhesive Foam Dressing, also manufactured by Systagenix.
Choose from a variety of sizes to best suit the wound type. ACTISORB 220 Charcoal Dressing comes in 4.2 x 4.2 inch square, or 4.2 x 7.6 or 2.5 x 3.75 inch rectangle. Purchase a single dressing to try it out or purchase a box of 10 or case of five boxes for a total of 50 dressings.
Features and Benefits
- Controls Odor
- Traps in Bacteria
- Kills Bacteria to Control Infection
- Maintains Moist Wound Environment
- Non-Adherent to not Harm Wound Bed
- Manufacturer: Systagenix/Acelity
- Brand: ACTISORB
- Product Numbers: 105220, 190220, 650220
- Quantity: Each, Box of 10, Case of 50
- Size Options: 4.2 x 4.2 Inch, 4.2 x 7.6 Inch, 2.5 x 3.75 Inch
- Material: Charcoal Cloth, Nylon
- Shape: Square (105220), Rectangle (190220, 650220)
- Impregnated Ingredient: Silver
- Sterile: Yes
- Dressing Type: Non-Adhesive
- Latex-Free: Yes
- HCPCS Code: A6207
- ACTISORB should not be used on third-degree burns.
- Intended for external use only.
- Do not use on patients with sensitivity or allergy to silver products.
- Do not cut or compromise structure of dressing which will leave particles in the wound.
Manuals and Documents
How to Use ACTISORB (0:59 minutes)
- Additional Information