Other Acticoat product(s)
Customers Also Bought
The more layers of protection available the better. Smith and Nephew, makers of several composite dressings, created the Acticoat 7, 4 x 5 Inch Dressing in order to protect a wound or opening with more layers. Acticoat 7 consists of five total layers; two rayon/polyester layers between three silver-coated polyethylene layers. The dressing itself adheres to the skin but isn't as strong as a standard bandage. This allows the layers to take in moisture for an extended period of time. The Acticoat 7 has an effective period of up to seven days.
Acticoat 7, 4 x 5 Inch Dressing Features and Benefits
- More Layers for Extra Protection
- Silver Coating Prevents Bacterial Formation
- Adheres to the Skin but Isn't Strong
- Effective for up to Seven Days
- Manufacturer: Smith and Nephew
- Product Number: 20141
- Size: 4 Inches x 5 Inches
- Wear Time: Up to Seven Days
- Latex Free
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!