Other Abri-Form product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Abena Abri-Form Premium L3 briefs are the right product for you if you're a big/tall person managing incontinence. What sets these briefs apart from other brands? Superior absorbency speed, volume, and dryness. These briefs have a total absorbency volume of 3400 mL or 115 Ounces which is far above the average amount of urine the body creates in a 24-hour period. Now, if you're a caregiver or simply have an expanded knowledge about your incontinence, you know that the most important thing to avoid is moisture. This is because moisture causes maceration which can cause various complications. Abri-Form L3 Premium Briefs have a specialized top-dry sheet that allows for rapid fluid absorption while remaining dry to the touch even after significant exposure to fluid. It even has a graduated wetness indicator to let you know when the brief is ready to be changed. These briefs are also dermatologically tested, non-chlorine bleached, and latex-free. Don't forget to also purchase a bottle of Perineal Deodorizer by Derma Sciences to help manage smells and keep skin clean and fresh.
Product Features and Benefits
- Moderate to Heavy Incontinence
- Effective and Soft Anti-Leak Barriers
- Graduated Wetness Indicator
- Handles the Most Demanding Situations
- Holds More Fluid than Passes Through Body in 24 Hours
- Readjustable Tabs for Comfort
- Dermatologically Tested
- Item Number: 43067
- Manufacturer: Abena
- Waist Size: 39-1/3 - 59 Inches (100 - 150cm)
- Absorbency: 115 Ounces (3400mL)
- Color: White
- Bleach Indicator: Non-Chlorine Bleached
- Latex Indicator: Latex-Free
- Types of Urinary Incontinence article published by Harvard Medical School.
- Common Treatments for Incontinence by Type article published by WebMD.
Abena Abri-Form Brief - Putting on in Lying Position with Assistance (4:07 minutes)
- Additional Information