Other Abri-Form product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Abena Abri-Form L2 premium briefs are a superior incontinence product offering optimum leakage protection and fast absorbency. These fully breathable briefs offer several layers of protection from moisture from the top-dry inner layer and the reliable leakage barriers that extend across the sides and rear. The top-dry inner layer of the Abena L2 allows for rapid absorption by providing a fluid-permeable layer that allows liquids to easily pass through to the absorbent core while maintaining dryness against the skin. The reliable leakage barriers are soft against the skin and extend along the sides and connect across the back, allowing for superior absorption and protection even while lying down. Abri-Form Premium L2 Disposable Briefs provide security for the most demanding scenarios and are both comfortable and discreet, making them easily concealed beneath regular clothing. Abena also continues to provide quality for all of your incontinence needs through Portable Pre-Moistened Cleaning Wipe packs, allowing you to take moisturizing cleanliness wherever you go.
Product Features and Benefits
- For Moderate Incontinence
- Soft and Comfortable Design
- Rapid Absorption
- Graduated Wetness Indicator for Easy Changing
- Dermatologically Tested
- For Large Sized Individuals
- Item Number: 43065
- Manufacturer: Abena
- Waist Size: 39-1/3 - 59 Inches (100 - 150cm)
- Absorbency: 105 Ounces (3100mL)
- Color: White
- Bleach Indicator: Non-Chlorine Bleached
- Latex Indicator: Latex-Free
Manuals and Documents
- Types of Urinary Incontinence article published by Harvard Medical School.
- Common Treatments for Incontinence by Type article published by WebMD.
- Urinary Incontinence: contains information regarding health.
- Maceration: contains information regarding skin health.
- Urinary Tract Infections: contains information regarding skin health.
- Adult Diaper Rash: contains information regarding skin health.
Abena Abri-Form Brief - Putting on in Lying Position with Assistance (4:07 minutes)
- Additional Information