Customers Also Bought
Nebulizer machines are often quite varied with their level of output and options. The 50 PSI Compressor, by Drive Medical, is a robust compressor that delivers nebulization aerosol at a variable strength rate. It can also provide straight humidification for the user. This ultra powerful machine is the workhorse among Drive Medical Nebulizers and will provide years worth of respiratory therapy.
The 50 PSI Compressor is designed for efficient, continuous high-pressure delivery. It will provide humidification, while also having the ability to deliver high-pressure nebulization of viscous medications -- output pressures with what clinical studies have indicated are required for optimal particle size (2 microns or less). The compressor is also quiet due to the uniquely designed WOB-L piston. It has a regulator with 5 settings to adjust the PSI output -- from 0-50 PSI.
This machine is lightweight despite the powerful compressor it houses. It is durable and easy to clean and has a removable door that protects the internal components. It is holds a one year limited warrant through Drive Medical.
According to Drive Medical's user manual, this nebulizer compressor is compatible with the following medical devices:
- Hand-Held Nebulizer System
- Heated Nebulizer
- Dual Action Humidifier/Nebulizer
- Pediatric Mist Tent
- High Output Pneumatic Nebulizer
- Deluxe Nebulizer with Oxygen Diluter
- Child/Adult Mist Tent
50 PSI Compressor Features and Benefits
- It has an easy-to-read pressure gauge.
- It optimizes medication delivery by aerosolizing to a particle size of 2 microns or less.
- The ultra-powerful compressor is for both humidification and high-flow, high-pressure nebulization of viscous medication.
- The machine is easy to operate with intuitive controls.
- It is easy to clean and comes with a removable access door that protects the internal components.
50 PSI Compressor Specifications
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Manufacturer Number: 18450
- Electrical Requirements: 115VAC and 60Hz (Standard U.S. Home Electrical Outlets)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 95 Percent
- Operating Temperature Range: 50 Degrees Fahrenheit to 104 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Weight: 17.2 lbs
- Length: 15 Inch
- Width: 10.5 Inch
- Height: 18 Inch
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!