5 mL Syringes are general purpose syringes for diabetic, tuberculin and other medical uses. Manufactured by Becton Dickinson, 5 mL Syringes (5 cc Syringes) provide a choice of Luer-Lok® Tip, Luer Lok Safety Tip or Slip Tip. These single-use syringes can be fitted with either conventional or safety needles. 5 mL Syringes are in an easy-peel blister package or bulk non-sterile packaging.
BD 5 mL Syringe by Becton Dickinson Features & Benefits
- Features bold, clear scale markings to assist in making easy and accurate dosage measurements.
- Thinner and smaller syringe size is easier to control.
- Syringes without Needles.
5 mL Syringe by Becton Dickinson Specifications
- BD 5 mL Oral Syringe Product ID Numbers: 301027, 305558, 309646, 309647.
- Application: General Purpose Syringe, Tuberculin Syringe
- Syringe Tip Options: Slip Tip, Luer Lok Tip, Safety Lok.
- Syringe Wall: Clear.
- Syringe Capacity: 5 mL or 5 cc.
- Syringe Capacity Graduations: 0.2 mL increments.
- Sterile and Non-sterile.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Becton Dickinson
- HCPCS code: A4649, A4213, A4657
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BD Becton Dickinson
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!