Customers Also Bought
5 mL Syringes with Needle are used for medical injections. 5 mL Syringes accurately measure doses of liquid medicine up to 5 cc. Manufactured by Becton Dickinson, these Syringes with Needle are available with a clear barrel to allow greater accuracy for measuring dosages. BD Syringes feature easy-to-read scale markings in bold print. These Safety Loc Syringes have a Luer Lok Tip and an attached needle. These BD 5 mL Syringes come with needles 1-1/2 Inch long. Becton Dickinson 5 mL Syringes with Needle are single-use syringes and needles.
BD 5 mL Syringes with Needle Features & Benefits
- Easy-to-read scale markings.
- Reduced risk of dosing errors.
Becton Dickinson 5 mL Syringes with Needle Specifications
- BD 5 mL Syringe with Needle Product ID Numbers: 305561, 305907, 309630, 309631, 309632, 309633, 309635.
- Syringe Capacity: 5 mL or 5 cc.
- Needle Gauge Options: 21 Gauge.
- Needle Length Options: 1-1/2 Inch.
- Application: Hypodermic Syringe with Needle requiring a prescription from a doctor.
- Syringe Tip: Luer Lok Tip.
- Syringe Wall: Clear.
- Syringe Capacity Graduations: 1 mL increments.
- Syringe Construction: Plastic.
- Syringe with needle.
- Needle Point Style: Regular Bevel.
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel
- Safety Feature Options: Safety Loc.
- Latex free.
- Packaging: Blister Packed.
- Manufacturer: Becton Dickinson
- Brands: Safety Loc.
- HCPCS code: A4209
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BD Becton Dickinson Disclaimer Notice: some states may require a prescription for this item.
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.