3M Stockinette Dressing is a medical dressing and synthetic stockinet underlayment that is suitable for all standard casting applications. This stockinet dressing can be used with all casting materials and is designed with a finely knit, ribbed polyester material to provide complete coverage and conformability.
3M Stockinette Dressing is ideal for application with synthetic, semi-rigid materials and is available in a variety of different sizes to suit a diverse range of patients. Smooth, strong and skin-friendly, this medical dressing is a reliable choice to use with casting materials.
Product Features and Benefits
- Synthetic stockinet underlayment for all standard casting applications.
- Suitable for use with all casting materials.
- A fine knit, ribbed polyester stockinette offering optimum coverage and conformability.
- Suitable for use with all casting tapes.
- Ideal for application with synthetic semi-rigid materials.
- Smooth, strong and skin-friendly.
- Product numbers: MS01, MS02, MS03, MS04, MS06, MS08
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Size: 1 Inch x 25 Yards (MS01), 2 Inch x 25 Yards (MS02), 3 Inch x 25 Yards (MS03), 4 Inch x 25 Yards (MS04), 6 Inch x 25 Yards (MS06), 8 Inch x 25 Yards (MS08)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat is 3M stockinet made of - fiber content?Question by: Lisa on Apr 23, 2016 6:24:11 AMThis item is made with polyester materials, which include several natural fibers spun tightly together to create a cloth-like feel to the material.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 26, 2016 2:28:00 PM