Other Steri-Strip product(s)
Customers Also Bought
3M Steri-Strip Reinforced Skin Closures
3M Steri-Strip Reinforced Skin Closures are sterile skin closure strips. These wound closure strips are made of a porous, non-woven backing coated with a pressure-sensitive, hypoallergenic adhesive. Each strip is reinforced with polyester filaments for added strength. 3M Steri-Strip Reinforced Skin Closures provide general wound support for increased tensile strength. Steri-Strips are designed to offer finer wound edge approximation for easier application and better outcomes.
Product Features & Benefits
- Skin closure surgical strips.
- Reinforced wound closure.
- Hypoallergenic adhesive.
- Reduces the risk of infection.
- Permits earlier staple and suture removal for less scaring.
- Better cosmetic outcomes than stapes or sutures.
- Offers wound support.
- Assists with increasing the tensile strength of the wound.
- Microporous material.
- Breathable to promote faster healing and more patient comfort.
Wound Care Product Specifications
- Product Numbers: R1540, R1541, R1542, R1546, R1547, R1548, R1549.
- Width Sizes: 1/8, 1/4 or 1/2 Inch.
- Length Sizes: 1.5, 2, 3 or 4 Inch.
- Color: White.
- Application: Skin Closure Strip.
- Material: Rayon-backed material with filaments.
- Brand: Steri-Strip.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
Product Manuals and Documents
- Steri-Strip Adhesive Skin Closure Applications contains information about use and application instructions.
- Package Insert Instructions contains information and instructions from inside the box.
- 3M Catalog of Steri Strip Options contains product information and images.
- FAQ's contains frequently asked questions and their answers.
- Clinical Evidence of Steri-Strip in Use contains information about use and outcomes.
- Additional Information