Customers Also Bought
Steri-Strip AntiMicrobial is a Reinforced Skin Closure manufactured by 3M, one of the largest Wound Care and Dressing Bandage companies in the world. The 3M Steri-Strip AntiMicrobial Reinforced Skin Closure offers wound closure and wound support with a special adhesive containing lodophor. These Steri-Strip Antimicrobial Skin Closures are made of a porous, non-woven backing coated wih a pressure sensitive adhesive and is reinforced with polyeter filaments for additional strength. The reinforced structured of this Steri-Strip Skin Closure provides increased tensile strength and finer wound edge approximation. Adhesive Steri-Strip Antimicrobial Skin Closures can be used for closure of lacerations, surgical incisions and wound support following early suture/staple removal.
3M Steri-Strip AntiMicrobial Reinforced Skin Closure Features & Benefits
- Iodophor incorporated in the adhesive.
- High initial tack.
- Excellent long-term adhesion.
- Provides less scarring when compared to staples or sutures.
- Increases patient comfort with less chance of infection than with sutures or staples.
- Fast application reduces time required for wound care.
- AntiMicrobial Steri-Strip is comfortable to wear.
3M Steri-Strip AntiMicrobial Reinforced Skin Closure Applications
- For use in skin closure applications where additional antimicrobial activity is desired.
- Providing wound support following early suture or staple removal.
- Emergency Care.
- Operating Rooms.
- Clinics and physician's offices.
- Same day surgery centers.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!