Customers Also Bought
3M Reston Self-Adhering Foam Dressing Overview
Simplify the wound care process with the advanced 3M Reston Self-Adhering Foam Dressing. Known for its versatility and protection, Reston Foam Dressing adheres to the body's various parts, guarding the skin to prevent further damage from casts, splints, and prostheses. The foam is also useful for burns, leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, and low- to heavily exuding wounds. The lightweight pads are fully customizable, lending users the capability to cut the foam into the desired shape. This feature means the foam dressing will fit almost everyone. Vitality Medical offers three sizes:
- Reston Self-Adhering Foam Dressing (3M 1563L): light support, 0.196 x 4 x 196 inches
- Reston Foam Dressing (3M 1560M): medium support, 0.875 x 7.875 x 11.75 inches
- Reston Foam Dressing (3M 1561H): high support, 0.9375 x 8.875 x 11.75 inches
- Versatile – Self-adhering padding is designed to work on a variety of surfaces. Available in light, medium and high support constructions.
- Customizable – Lightweight and conformable padding can be cut, layered and shaped.
- Protective – Foams can protect the skin from damage caused by splints, casts and prostheses.
3M™ Reston™ Self Adhering Foam Pads
3M™ Reston™ Self Adhering Foam Pads self adhering open cell foam designed to protect against skin damage from splints, casts and prostheses. Product is not intended to be used as a pressure reducing device. It can also be used as a padding for beds and chairs.
- Protect against skin damage from splints, casts and prostheses
- May be used as padding for devices such as beds, chairs and operating room tables
- Additional Information