Customers Also Bought
3M Microfoam Tape is an elastic tape used in wound care. It is made with an elastic foam that is designed to stretch and conform while providing secure adhesion to joints or skin folds.
This 3M foam medical tape is highly conformable and excellent for repeated applications on sensitive, fragile skin, and elderly patients. It consists of closed cell foam and gives all-direction stretch.
The elastic tape offers a multi-direction stretch to accommodate swelling and provide comfort. It has a gentle and secure adhesion to irregularly contoured sites.
Foam medical tape is conformable to bandaged areas and provides cushioning as needed. This 3M conformabe tape does not contain either rubber latex or dry natural rubber.
3M Microfoam Tape is latex free, hypoallergenic, and non-sterile. It comes in 1" x 5.5 yard, 2" x 5.5 yard, 3" x 5.5 yard, and 4" x 5.5 yard rolls. This 3M tape is packaged for convenience in either singles or boxes.Microfoam Tape Features and Benefits
- Elastic Tape Used in Wound Care
- Elastic Foam Designed to Stretch and Conform
- Provides Secure Adhesion to Joints or Skin Folds
- Highly Conformable
- Excellent For Repeated Applications on Sensitive, Fragile Skin, and Elderly Patients
- Closed Cell Foam
- All-Direction Stretch to Accommodate Swelling and Provide Comfort
- Gentle and Secure Adhesion to Irregularly Contoured Sites
- Conformable to Bandaged Areas
- Provides Cushioning as Needed
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Latex Free
- Available in 1" x 5.5 Yard, 2" x 5.5 Yard, 3" x 5.5 Yard, and 4" x 5.5 Yard Rolls
- Packaged in Singles and Boxes
- 3M Item Number: 15281, 15282, 15283, 15284
- Additional Information