Other Tegaderm product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Tegaderm +Pad 3-1/2 x 6 Inch Film Dressing is constructed with breathable film that allows the skin to exchange oxygen and moisture vapor. Wound Care patients experience less trauma and pain with this dressing that requires less changing. Equipped with a waterproof barrier, this island dressing can be worn while showering or bathing. The Tegaderm +Pad Transparent Film Dressing is a non-adherent dressing pad that will not stick to wounds. It works well for donor sites, lacerations, neuropathic ulcers, pressure ulcers, skin tears, superficial partial thickness burns, open surgical wounds, IV's, abrasions, closed intact surgical wounds, and as a wound dressing. Manufactured by 3M, the Tegaderm Plus Pad Film Dressing may also be used as a secondary dressing over alginates, hydrogels and gauze. This island dressing is easy to apply and align with the see-through border.
Tegaderm +Pad Non-Adherent Film Dressing 3-1/2 x 6 Inch Features & Benefits
- Conformable dressing.
- Establishes a moist wound environment to promote healing.
- Non-adherent pad will not stick to wound.
- Stretches with the skin.
- Easy to apply to wound.
- Longer wear time results in less changes and less wound trauma.
3M Tegaderm +Pad Transparent Film Dressing 3-1/2 x 6 Inch Specifications
- Tegaderm +Pad Film Dressing Product Number: 3589.
- Width: 3.5 Inch outside diameter, 1.5 Inch inside diameter.
- Length: 6 Inch outside diameter, 4 Inch inside diameter.
- Shape: Rectangle.
- Dressing Type: Island Dressing.
- Pressure Ulcer Condition Type: Stage 3.
- Application: Wound Dressing.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm.
- HCPCS Code: A6203.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!