Other Tegaderm product(s)
Customers Also Bought
3M™ Tegaderm™ +Pad Dressing is a sterile, waterproof bacterial barrier which consists of a non-adherent absorbent pad bonded to a larger thin film transparent dressing. This Tegaderm Transparent Dressing offers a waterproof barrier, allowing patients to bathe or shower without removing the dressing. Tegaderm dressings allow the skin to function normally with good exchange of moisture vapor and oxygen. This unique, non-adherent pad will not stick to the wound, allowing normal wound healing processes to occur with less pain and trauma.
Tegaderm +Pad Dressings is a breathable film dressing designed to allow the skin to function normally with a good exchange of moisture vapor and oxygen. The transparent window frame makes it easy to apply this island dressing to the wound. This dressing provides a waterproof barrier which allows patients to bathe or shower without removing the dressing. The Tegaderm +Pad offers a convenient, all-in-one sterile dressing that reduces application time.
Tegaderm +Pad Island Transparent Dressings Applications
- Superficial and partial-thickness burns.
- I.V. catheter sites (peripheral and central lines).
- Post-operative wounds.
- Acute wounds such as abrasions and lacerations.
- Light-to-moderately-draining chronic wounds.
- To secure or cover devices.
- Secondary dressing applications: Over hydrogels, alginates, and gauze.
Tegaderm +Pad Island Dressings Features & Benefits
- Sterile barrier to external contaminants.
- Flexible dressing accommodates body curves.
- Transparent film dressing.
- Island dressing.
- Offers protection from abrasions, closed intact surgical wounds, donor sites, lacerations, neuropathic ulcers, open surgical wounds, skin tear, and superficial partial thickness burns.
Tegaderm +Pad Island Dressings Specifications
- 3M Tegaderm +Pad Dressing Product Number: 3584.
- Width: 2-3/8 Inch.
- Length: 4 Inch.
- Dressing Pad Dimensions: 1 x 1-3/8 Inch.
- Non-adherent pad.
- Shape: Rectangle.
- Adhesive dressing.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311527.
- HCPCS Code: A6203.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!