Other Monoject product(s)
Customers Also Bought
35 mL Monoject Syringes from Cardinal Health are Medical Syringes that come in a variety of sizes to meet general-purpose medical needs. Individually wrapped, these Monoject Syringes are blister packaged, without needles, and Rigid Pack or SoftPack. Monoject Syringes are manufactured with a polypropylene plunger rod and barrel. The Monoject 35 mL Syringe Tips are available in three different syringe tips: Luer Lock, Catheter, and Regular. The barrel of the syringe is marked with graduated markings for easy-to-read measurements. Monoject Syringes are latex-free and DEPH free.
Monoject 35 mL Syringes Features & Benefits
- Barrel-based safety technology.
- 35 mL Syringe or 35 cc Syringe with graduated markings for easy measurement reading.
- Rigid Pack blister packing for safe handling.
- Packaging may be autoclaved or gas for sterility.
- Manufacturer: Cardinal Health
- Brand: Monoject
- 35 mL Monoject Syringe with Needle Product Numbers: 1183500555, 1183500777, 1183500888, 8881535762, 8881535770, 8881535796.
- Application: General Purpose Syringe
- Syringe Tip Options: Luer Lock Tip, Regular Luer Tip, Catheter Tip, Regular Tip.
- Syringe Wall: Regular.
- Syringe Capacity: 35 mL or 35 cc.
- Syringe Capacity Graduations: 1 mL increments.
- Syringe Materials: Polypropylene.
- DEPH free.
- Packing: Rigid Pack and Softpack.
- HCPCS code: A4213
- Additional Information