Other Monoject product(s)
- 3 mL Syringes by Monoject
- 12 mL Syringes by Monoject
- 6 mL Syringes by Monoject
- 20 mL Syringe by Monoject
- 4 Quart Red Sharps-a-Gator Sharps Container with Chimney Top 8881676236
- 14 Quart Red Sharps-a-Gator Sharps Container with Chimney Top 8881676434
- 6 mL Syringe and Needle by Monoject
- Monoject Blunt Fill Cannula
Customers Also Bought
35 mL Monoject Syringes from Kendall, a division of Covidien, are Medical Syringes that come in a variety of sizes to meet your general purpose medical needs. Individually wrapped, these Monoject Syringes are blister packaged. These syringes are without needles and are Rigid Pack. Kendall Monoject Syringes are manufactured with a polypropylene plunger rod and barrel. The Monoject 35 mL Syringe Tips are available in three different syringe tips--Luer Lock Tips, Catheter Tip, and Slip Tip. The barrel of the syringe is marked with graduated markings for easy to read measurements. Kendall Monoject Syringes are latex free and DEPH free.
Kendall Monoject 35 mL Syringes Features & Benefits
- Barrel-based safety technology.
- 35 mL Syringe or 35 cc Syringe with graduated markings for easy measurement reading.
- Rigid Pack blister packing for safe handling.
- Packaging may be autoclaved or gas for sterility.
Kendall Monoject 35 cc Syringes Specifications
- Kendall 35 mL Monoject Syringe with Needle Product Numbers: 1183500555, 1183500777, 1183500888, 8881535762, 8881535770, 8881535796.
- Application: General Purpose Syringe
- Syringe Tip Options: Luer Lock Tip, Regular Luer Tip, Catheter Tip, Slip Tip.
- Syringe Wall: Regular.
- Syringe Capacity: 35 mL or 35 cc.
- Syringe Capacity Graduations: 1 mL increments.
- Syringe Materials: Polypropylene.
- Single use.
- Rigid Pack are Reusable.
- Blister Pack are Single Use Disposable.
- Latex free.
- DEPH free.
- Blister packaging.
- Packing: Rigid Pack and Softpack Blister Pack.
- Manufacturer: Covidien Kendall
- HCPCS code: A4213
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsAre the markings raised on the syringe or are they inked on.Question by: B on Sep 6, 2017 1:36:00 PMThese have ink markings for each mL reading.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 10, 2017 10:09:00 AMHello,
I have a cat that is fed through G tube for several years .I use the 12ml syringes. I have been adding more water to the formula because the tubes are
getting stuck and I am unable to plunge (push) the food through. I have been throwing away syringes to the point that 100 syringe box can be done in 2 weeks. Before it would take 5 weeks to use a 60 syringe box. The food has not changed, again I am adding more water to thin the food. Help!! What can I do?Question by: Heidi on Jan 5, 2016 10:38:00 AMWe do not employ any medical professionals and therefore cannot answer any specific questions regarding this item. It's best in this case to contact your physician or a veterinarian for a clearer answer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 8, 2016 4:15:00 PM
Based on your history
Perfect packaging! Fast delivery
son gets all his liquids by syringe. They were paid for by insurance, but now
we pay. Vitality Medical had them in stock and delivered them the next day!