Customers Also Bought
30 mL Syringes are used for general medical uses. 30 mL Syringes accurately measure doses of liquid medicine up to 30 cc. Manufactured by Becton Dickenson, these Syringes are available with a clear barrel to allow greate accuracy for dosage measurements. BD Syringes feature easy-to-read scale markings in both milliliters and teaspoon scale. Available in Luer Lok Tip Syringes or Slip Tip Syringes, these BD 30 mL Syringes come without needles. Becton Dickinson 30 mL Syringes are single-use syringes that can be fitted with either conventional or safety needles.
30 mL Syringes Features & Benefits
- Easy-to-read scale markings.
- Reduced risk of dosing errors.
30 mL Syringe Specifications
- BD 30 mL Syringe Product ID Numbers: 309650, 309651.
- Application: General Purpose Syringe.
- Syringe Tip: Slip Tip or Luer Lok Tip.
- Syringe Wall: Clear.
- Syringe Capacity: 30 mL or 30 cc.
- Syringe Capacity Graduations: 1 mL increments.
- Syringe Construction: Polypropylene.
- Syringe Only, without needle.
- Latex free.
- Packaging: Blister Packed.
- Manufacturer: Becton Dickinson
- HCPCS code: A4213
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A