Customers Also Bought
3 mL Syringes are used for diabetic and other medical uses including post-operative conditions, vitamin deficiencies and intramuscular medication. This 3 mL Syringe is sterile and disposable. 3 mL Syringes come in easy-peel blister package. Manufactured by Becton Dickenson, these Syringes are available in clear barrels to aid in accurate measurements. BD Syringes feature easy-to-read scale markings in both milliliters and teaspoon scale for greater accuracy and to reduce the risk of incorrect doses of medication or administrative errors. The BD 3 mL Syringe (3 cc Syringe) is latex-free. 3 mL Syringe tip options include Luer Lok Syringes, Slip Tip Syringes, and Safety Lok Syringes.
3 mL Syringes Features & Benefits
- Easy-to-read scale markings.
- Reduced risk of dosing errors.
- Tapered plunger rod for ease of aspiration.
3 mL Syringe Specifications
- BD 3 mL Syringe Product ID Numbers: 309606, 309656, 309657.
- Application: General Purpose Syringe.
- Syringe Tip Options: Slip Tip, Luer Lock Tip, Safety Lok Luer Lock Tip.
- Syringe Wall: Clear.
- Syringe Capacity: 3 mL or 3 cc.
- Syringe Capacity Graduations: 0.1 mL increments.
- Positive plunger rod stop.
- Syringe Construction: Plastic.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Becton Dickinson
- HCPCS code: A4213.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BD Becton Dickinson
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history