Other Monoject product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Monoject 3mL Syringes are needless syringes from Cardinal Health that come in a variety of tips to meet various medical needs. These Monoject Syringes are sterile and individually wrapped for single use applications. They are manufactured with a polypropylene barrel and plunger rod. The needleless syringe barrel is marked with graduated markings for measurements.
Kendall Monoject 3 mL Syringes Features & Benefits
- Softpack blister packing for safe handling.
- 3 mL Syringe or 3 cc Syringe with graduated markings for more accurate measurements.
- Barrel-based safety technology.
- Packaging may be autoclaved or gas for sterility.
- Product Numbers: 1180300555, 1180300777, 8881513918, 8881513934
- Application: General Purpose
- Tip Options: Soft, Regular and Luer Lock Tip
- Wall: Regular
- Capacity: 3 mL or 3 cc
- Capacity Graduations: 0.1 cc
- Materials: Polypropylene
- DEPH free
- Blister packaging
- HCPCS codes: A4210, A4213, A4657
- Additional Information