Other Monoject product(s)
Customers Also Bought
3 mL Monoject Syringes are Sterile Syringes from Kendall that come in a variety of sizes to meet various medical needs. These Monoject Syringes are individually wrapped for single use applications. Kendall Monoject Syringes are manufactured with a polypropylene barrel and plunger rod. The syringe barrel is marked with graduated markings for measurements. Kendall Monoject Syringes are latex free.
Kendall Monoject 3 mL Syringes Features & Benefits
- Softpack blister packing for safe handling.
- 3 mL Syringe or 3 cc Syringe with graduated markings for more accurate measurements.
- Barrel-based safety technology.
- Packaging may be autoclaved or gas for sterility.
Kendall Monoject 3 cc Syringes Specifications
- Kendall 3 mL Monoject Syringe with Needle Product Numbers: 1180300555, 1180300777, 8881513918, 8881513934
- Application: General Purpose Syringe
- Syringe Tip Options: Slip Tip and Luer Lock Tip.
- Syringe Wall: Regular.
- Syringe Capacity: 3 mL or 3 cc.
- Syringe Capacity Graduations: 0.1 cc.
- Syringe Materials: Polypropylene.
- Single use.
- Latex free.
- DEPH free.
- Blister packaging.
- HCPCS codes: A4210, A4213, A4657
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A