Other Monoject product(s)
Customers Also Bought
20 mL Monoject Syringes are general-purpose, needless medical syringes that come in a variety of tips to meet medical needs. Individually wrapped, these Monoject Syringes are blister packaged for ease of handling. They are also SoftPack and Rigid Pack. Cardinal Health Monoject SoftPack Syringes have a polypropylene barrel, plunger rod, and plunger tip.
The Monoject 20 mL Syringe Tips are available in Luer Lock Tips or Regular Tips. The barrel of the syringe is marked with graduated markings for easy-to-read measurements.
Kendall Monoject 20 mL Syringes Features and Benefits
- Safe handling
- Barrel-based Safety Technology
- Easy Measurement Reading
- Manufacturer: Cardinal Health
- Brand: Monoject
- Product Numbers: 1182000777, 8881520657, 8881520673
- Application: General Purpose Syringe
- Tip Options: Luer Lock Tip, Regular Tip
- Syringe Wall: Regular
- Capacity: 20 mL or 20 cc.
- Graduated Barrel Markings: 3, 6, 12, 20, 35, 60 mL
- Made with: Polypropylene
- DEPH free
- Packing: Rigid Pack, SoftPack
- Additional Information