Customers Also Bought
10 mL Oral Syringes are used for providing liquid medicine to medical patients for more accurate dosages than a medicine spoon can achieve. 10 mL Oral Syringes accurately measure small doses of liquid medicine to be administered to patients orally. Manufactured by Becton Dickenson, these Oral Syringes are available in CLEAR barrels. BD Oral Syringes feature easy-to-read scale markings in milliliters for greater accuracy and to reduce the risk of incorrect doses of medication or administrative errors. The CLEAR 10 mL Syringes come with a tip cap.
10 mL Oral Syringes Features & Benefits
- Easy-to-read scale markings.
- Reduced risk of dosing errors.
10 mL Oral Syringe Specifications
- Product ID Number: 305219.
- Application: Oral Syringe
- Syringe Tip: Luer Slip Tip.
- Syringe Wall: Clear.
- Syringe Capacity: 10 mL or 10 cc.
- Syringe Capacity Graduations: 0.2 mL increments.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Becton Dickinson
- HCPCS code: A4649
- Additional Information