Customers Also Bought
1 mL Oral Syringes are used for providing liquid medicine to medical patients for more accurate dosages than a medicine spoon can achieve. 1 mL Oral Syringes accurately measure small doses of liquid medicine to be administered to patients orally. Manufactured by Becton Dickenson, these Oral Syringes are available in CLEAR and AMBER barrels. BD Oral Syringes feature easy-to-read scale markings in both milliliters and teaspoon scale for greater accuracy and to reduce the risk of incorrect doses of medication or administrative errors. Both syringe The CLEAR Syringe and AMBER Syringe come with a tip cap.
1 mL Oral Syringes Features & Benefits
- Easy-to-read scale markings.
- Reduced risk of dosing errors.
1 mL Oral Syringe Specifications
- Product ID Numbers: 305207 and 305217.
- Application: Oral Syringe
- Syringe Tip: Luer Slip Tip.
- Syringe Wall Options: Clear or Amber.
- Syringe Capacity: 1 mL or 10 cc.
- Syringe Capacity Graduations: 0.2 mL increments.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Becton Dickinson
- HCPCS code: A4649
- Additional Information