Customers Also Bought
1 mL Oral Syringes are used for providing liquid medicine to medical patients for more accurate dosages than a medicine spoon can achieve. 1 mL Oral Syringes accurately measure small doses of liquid medicine to be administered to patients orally. Manufactured by Becton Dickenson, these Oral Syringes are available in CLEAR and AMBER barrels. BD Oral Syringes feature easy-to-read scale markings in both milliliters and teaspoon scale for greater accuracy and to reduce the risk of incorrect doses of medication or administrative errors. Both syringe The CLEAR Syringe and AMBER Syringe come with a tip cap.
1 mL Oral Syringes Features & Benefits
- Easy-to-read scale markings.
- Reduced risk of dosing errors.
1 mL Oral Syringe Specifications
- BD 1 mL Oral Syringe Product ID Numbers: 305207 and 305217.
- Application: Oral Syringe
- Syringe Tip: Luer Slip Tip.
- Syringe Wall Options: Clear or Amber.
- Syringe Capacity: 1 mL or 10 cc.
- Syringe Capacity Graduations: 0.2 mL increments.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Becton Dickinson
- HCPCS code: A4649
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI do not see a picture of the caps that go with the 1 ml oral syringes. Can you direct me to the page which has this.Question by: Daine Vega on Aug 23, 2016 5:32:00 PMThe photos on our site are provided by the manufacturer and are not changed unless we are notified. For clarification on what comes with the syringes, it's best to contact the manufacturer of the product.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 4, 2016 3:42:00 PM
Based on your history