SOSecure Youth Swim Briefs are unisex incontinence briefs that provide bowel containment while swimming. These Incontinence Swim Briefs also serve for light Incontinence Protection,holding more than 2 cups of liquid. This incontinence garment is discreet and can easily be worn under a swim suit next to the skin. These Youth Swim Diapers allow incontinent youth to participate in water skiing, surfing, wake boarding and a host of other water sports.. SOSecure Diapers stretch around the legs and abdomen for a snug and comfortable seal. The SOSecure Containment Swim Briefs use a hook and loop closure that allow these Swim Briefs to open like tabbed diapers making them easy to get on or off. Adjusting the Youth Swim Briefs to individual needs is simple. Constructed with durable polyurethane fabric and a soft fleece lining, SOSecure Youth Swim Diapers are reusable briefs that may be machine washed and air dried.
SOSecure Youth Swim Briefs Features & Benefits
- Used by occupational therapist, physiotherapist and caregivers to assist their patients with discreet incontinence management.
- Unisex Swim Briefs for incontinence control are easy to get on and off..
- Youth sizes fit individuals over 5 feet tall.
- Adaptable to use as a diaper cover for cloth or disposable diapers.
- Adjustable waist closure for a snug fit.
- Elastic waist and legs that prevents leaks.
SOSecure Youth Swim Briefs Specifications
- Size Options: extra small, small, medium, large, extra large.
- Size Waist/Hip Range: 22 to 40 inches. Purchase by the largest measurement of either the waist or hip.
- Color: Navy Blue.
- Construction: Polyurethane fabric, elastic banding, fleece lining, hook and loop closure.
- Manufacturer: Discovery Trekking Outfitters.
- HCPCS code: A9270.
- SOSecure Youth Swim Briefs Product Numbers: DYNVY:XS, DYNVY:S, DYNVY:M, DYNVY:L, DYNVY:XL.
SOSecure Youth Swim Briefs Introduction Video (0.32 minutes)
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care SOSecure Backsheet Material Polyurethane Disposal Reusable Gender Unisex
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!