Other Xeroform product(s)
Xeroform Petrolatum Pleated Gauze Dressing by McKesson is a Gauze Dressing that is non-adhering and consists of fine-mesh absorbent gauze impregnated with an emulsion containing xeroform. This Non-Adhering Dressing is an occlusive dressing packaged in a handy peel-open foil packet. Xeroform Petrolatum Dressings provide soothing wound protection and conform to the wound area. McKesson Xeroform Petrolatum Dressings are used for surgical, skin grafts, abrasions, wound packing, and burns.
Mckesson Xeroform Petrolatum Pleated Gauze Dressings Features & Benefits
- Clings and conforms to body contours.
- Non-adhering wound dressing.
McKesson Xeroform Petrolatum Pleated Gauze Dressings Specifications
- McKesson Xeroform Petrolatum Pleated Gauze Dressings Product Number: 61-20068, 61-77034.
- Width: 1" or 5”
- Length: 8" or 9”
- Applications: Post-op wounds, burns, skin grafts.
- Impregnated Ingredient: 3% Bismuth Tribrophenate
- Color: Yellow.
- Shape: Rectangle.
- Material: Pleated Gauze and Xeroform.
- Latex free.
- Brand: Xeroform
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- HCPCS code: A6222
- Additional Information
Manufacturer McKesson Sub Brand Xeroform Latex Free Latex-Free Size 5 x 9 Inch Sterility Sterile Woven / Non-Woven Woven Material Cotton
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!