Therabath PRO Professional Grade Paraffin Bath is manufactured by WR Medical within the USA for use in Paraffin Therapy. Since 1962, physicians, physical therapists, and arthritis specialists have recommended the Therabath Paraffin Therapy Bath because paraffin therapy is one of the most proven and effective methods to provide Pain Relief and Comfort for arthritic pain, stiffness, inflammation, muscle spasms, and irritation from dry cracked damaged skin. The Moist Heat Therapy provided by this Paraffin Bath effectively increases blood flow to aid in rehabilitation. The warm paraffin bath also is effective to soften dry, cracked skin by drawing moisture to the surface of the skin. Hands, feet, face or elbows are left feeling soft and appearing more youthful looking.
Therabath PRO Professional Grade Paraffin Bath Components
- Therabath Professional Thermotherapy Paraffin Bath.
- 6 Pounds (Six 1 pound bags) of Therabath Professional Refill Paraffin Beads.
- 1 plastic grille.
- 1 lid with integrated handle.
- IEC receptacle hospital-grade cord.
- Operator's Manual.
Therabath PRO Professional Grade Paraffin Wax Beads Options
- Pure, FDA food-grade paraffin.
- Soft and supple - will not crack.
- Great for any paraffin spa/bath.
- Made in the USA.
- 6 pounds covers approximately 40 sets of hands, dipped 3 times each.
- Refill carton contains six individually wrapped 1-lb. packages.
- Color: Light Green
- Invigorating, minty and clean.
- Perfect for pedicures and foot treatments.
- Color: Clear
- Unscented, with no added fragrance or dyes.
- Great for paraffin wax facials.
Therabath PRO Professional Grade Paraffin Bath Features & Benefits
- Rugged construction – built to last.
- Worry-free, automatic temperature control.
- Hospital grade construction made in the USA.
- Deep immersion.
- Anodized aluminum tank is lightweight, durable and energy efficient
- Integrated handles for ease of transport in home or clinic.
- Safe temperature range maintained even during the initial melt.
Therabath PRO Professional Grade Paraffin Bath Specifications
- Inside Dimensions (W x L x D): 6.75 x 11.4 x 5.8"
- Outside Dimensions (W x L x D): 8.2 x 14.3 x 7.5"
- Wax Capacity: 6 to 9 pounds.
- FDA Class II Medical device.
- ISO 13485:2003 Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Standards.
- Therabath PRO Professional Grade Paraffin Bath Warranty: 5 Years Limited.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer WR Medical Ships Free No Size Chart No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
My hand surgeon recommended warm paraffin to soothe my arthritic hand. I look forward to it after a long day at work. The Therabath is built to last,
- Pleasantly Surprised
I've had several doctors tell me about paraffin bath treatment for arthritis pain. I had my doubts but this unit is well made and works as advertised. It provides at least temporary relief from my wrist and finger pain and it just plain feels good to use!
- works great so far
I'm glad I chose the Therabath Pro Bath, it stays cool on the outside, uses less electricity, is deep enough for my hands and wrists, and the appearance is nice and unobtrusive on my kitchen counter. The service at Vitality Medical is exceptional, they stand behind their products, the staff are helpful, responsive and friendly to deal with, shipping is fast creating an overall satisfying experience. I only rated the product four stars because it is new, however, I think it will stand the test of time.
The pro bath is a wonderful product.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $49.55
Starting at: $22.95
Starting at: $23.11
Starting at: $13.31