Viper Plus GT Wheelchair is an adaptable Wheelchair to meet the needs of individual mobility patients. The Viper Plus GT Wheel Chair is made of lightweight aluminum by Drive Medical. Employing the same high standards as in all Drive Wheelchairs, the Viper Wheelchairs additionally have an adjustable seat that can expand from a 16 inch depth to 18 inches. This Lightweight Viper Wheelchair also has an adaptable back height from 17 inches to 18 inches. Equipped with a double axle, the Viper Plus GT Wheelchair is adaptable for multiple seat-to-floor positions from 17-1/2 inches to 19-1/2 inches. Other adaptable adjustments are provided in the Viper Wheelchair to make it one of the most patient-friendly Drive Wheelchairs available.
Viper Plus GT Wheelchair Features & Benefits
- Adjustable seat depth from 16" to 18" without any additional kits or upholstery.
- Back height adjusts from 17" to 19" high in 1" increments.
- Viper Wheelchair is a Reclining Wheelchair with an adjustable angle back from 5° to 20°.
- Flip back and removable padded arms adjust from 10" to 14" above the seat.
- Adjustable-angle caster forks feature 3 height adjustments and angle adjustability.
- Dual axle allows for multiple seat-to-floor positions from 19.5" to 17.5"
- Quick release, 24" Mag-Style wheels.
- Anti-tippers are standard on the Viper Plus GT Wheelchair.
- Lightweight aluminum frame.
- Adjustable seat, angle back, arms, and angle caster forks included in the basic package.
- Molded Wheelchair Cushion available.
Viper Plus GT Wheelchair Specifications
- Width (Open): 24” to 30” depending upon model.
- Width (Closed): 12-1/2”
- Seat Width: 16” to 22” depending upon model.
- Seat Height: 16” to 18” depending upon model.
- Height: 36”
- Back Height: 17” to 19” each model.
- Seat to Floor Height: 17-1/2” to 19-1/2” each model.
- Length (with Riggins): 42”
- Weight: 31-2/5 lbs. to 39-1/2 lbs. depending upon model.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Wheel Size: 16” to 30” depending upon model.
- Adjustable Height Arms Options: Full Arms or Desk Arms.
- HCPCS code: K0004
- Viper Plus GT Lightweight Wheelchair Warranty: Limited Lifetime.
Viper Plus GT Wheelchair Comparison Chart
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!