Other Telfa product(s)
TELFA PLUS Barrier Island Dressing is a super Absorbent Pad manufactured by Kendall, a division of Covidien. The TELFA™ PLUS Island Dressing provides maximum absorbent performance. The soft non-woven backing conforms and seals the wound on all four sides of the TELFA Island Dressing. Available in four convenient sizes, the TELFA PLUS Island Dressing is designed for surgical and chronic wounds.
TELFA Plus Island Dressing Features & Benefits
- Perforated carton for dispensing.
- Adhesive strips keep the dressing in place.
- Unique TELFA™ mylar film minimizes wound trauma during removal or dressing changes.
- Unique back-sheet film provides a fluid and bacterial barrier beneath a conformable non-woven backing.
TELFA Plus Island Dressing Specifications
- Width Options: 4, 6 or 8 inches.
- Length Options: 6, 7, 8 or 10 inches.
- Soft non-woven backing.
- HCPCS code: A6203
TELFA Plus Barrier Island Dressing Applications
- Surgical Incisions
- Peripheral and Central Line Sites
- Pressure Ulcers
- Stasis Ulcers
- Arterial Ulcers
- Diabetic Ulcers
- Light to Moderately Exuding Wounds
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand Telfa Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!