Other Telfa product(s)
TELFA Clear Wound Dressing is a transparent wound dressing designed for burns, skin grafts and donor sites. Convenient pre-cut sterile TELFA Dressing sizes protect the wound site from contamination. TELFA Clear is non-absorbent. It has the same non-adherent properties as TELFA but does not contain the USP VII secondary filler layer for absorption. TELFA Clear Wound Dressing is manufactured by Kendall, a branch of Covidien and can be used with a variety of ointments.
TELFA Clear Wound Dressings Features & Benefits
- Wound Dressing will not stick to the wound to reduce trauma.
- Decreases patient discomfort and protects the healing process.
- Clear Film allows caregivers to monitor the wound site without disrupting the healing process.
- TELFA Transparent Dressing is permeable and will not interfere with topical ointment.
- TELFA Clear is versatile and available in many convenient sizes for use on a variety of wounds.
- Independent testing shows TELFA™ Clear Wound Dressings as a superior non-adherent dressing.
TELFA Clear Wound Dressings Specifications
- Width Options: 3, 4, and 12 Inches.
- Length Options: 3, 5, 12 and 24 Inches.
- Non-Adhering Wound Dressing.
- Clear Dressing – Transparent Dressing.
- HCPCS codes: A6206, A6207, A6208.
TELFA Clear Wound Dressing Applications
- Skin grafts and donor sites.
- Surgical incisions .
- Chronic wounds.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand Telfa Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!