Stander BedCane helps individuals get into and out of bed. This Assist Cane also is useful as a hand hold to turn-over in bed. The Bed Cane is constructed with durable, heavy duty, steel tubing. This Stander Bed Cane folds down for storage and portability. It comes with an organizer pouch to keep handy items close by and easily folds down for when you need to travel. Manufactured by Stander Inc., the Bed Cane is insulated with a comfort grip cover that is easy to clean. Includes a safety strap to secure base to bed frame and a canvas organizer that hangs over part of the grip. The height of the Bed Cane is adjustable for varying mattress thickness.
Product Features and Benefits
- Free organizer included-4 pocket organizer prevents entrapment and provides storage of handy items.
- Quality steel and wood construction.
- Heavy duty steel with powder coat finish provides long lasting quality.
- Portable handle folds down for storage and portability.
- Safe & Secure Safety Strap secures base to bed frame and mattress.
- Comfortable foam grip handle.
- Sanitary closed cell foam is easy to sanitize.
- Reversible and adjustable to fit on either side of the bed and adjusts in height to fit your mattress.
- Item Number: 2041, 2045
- Fits 11"-16" Mattress Heights
- Rail Width: 15"
- Rail Height: Adjustable 19" - 22"
- Base Dimensions: 23" x 19"
- Weight:12 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 25" x 19" x 2"
- Manufacturer: Stander.
- Bed Compatibility: Attaches to any home or hospital bed with included safety strap.
- Assembly: Installs in minutes with 3 bolts and safety pin.
Bed Assist Cane 2041 Additional Information
Bed Cane Video (1:31 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Stander Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow long is ship timeQuestion by: Dee on Jul 27, 2016 1:51:00 PMWe can deliver with a 7-10 day window using our economy shipping option. Other options are available but will cost more.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 18, 2016 4:39:00 PMcan i use 2 on a twin bed? 1 on each side?Question by: kevin on May 20, 2015 4:12:00 PMThe bed cane is made to adapt to whatever side you want. It is a great product that has helped my wonderful caregiver my wife much needed sleep.Answer by: Thomas Cooney on May 22, 2015 4:05:41 PM