Stable Bed Assist Rail is manufactured by Stander, a leading manufacturer of home mobility products and Bed Safety Rails. Unlike most bed rails, the Stander Stable Bed Rail has support legs that extend to the floor for increased stability. In this manner, the Stable Bed Rail serves as a hybrid Bed Assist Rail with telescoping support legs that are adjustable in height. This greater stability allows for easier and safer transfer in and out of bed. The Stable BedRail is adaptable to any home or hospital bed. An attached storage pouch provides handy storage of books and other handy items next to the bed.
Stander Stable Bed Assist Rail Video (1:40 minutes)
Stander Stable Bed Rail Features & Benefits
- Extendable Legs provides added stability when standing up.
- Ergonomic Cushion Handle allows for easy transfer in and out of bed.
- 4-Pocket Organizer provides storage space for handy items.
- Anti-slip Grips secures rail in-between mattress and bed frame.
- Height Adjustment accommodates any home or hospital bed.
- Easy Installation installs in seconds with no tools required.
Stander Stable Bed Rail Specifications
- Width: 18”
- Floor Height: adjustable 31”- 44”
- Mattress Height: adjustable 17.5” - 22.5”
- Support Structure Height: 13.5”- 21.5” adjustable ﬂoor to horizontal support structure under mattress.
- Depth: 20” horizontal support structure under mattress.
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Construction Steel frame with durable powder coat ﬁnish.
- Stander Stable Bed Rail Warranty: 1 year.
Stander 5800 Stable Bed Rail Additional Information
Stander Stable Bed Assist Rail Video (0.54 minutes)
Stander Stable Bed Rail Video (0.43 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Stander Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!