Mobility Bed Rail is manufactured by Stander to provide additional stability for mobility patients. This Bed Rail features a swing out mobility arm that pivots to provide support where support is needed. The Stander Mobility Bed Rail is highly adaptable to individual needs. This Bed Assist Rail adjusts in height from 13.5 inches to 21.5 inches from the floor to the mattress base. Standers Mobility Bedrail is easy to install with no tools required for assembly.
Stander Mobility Bed Rail Video (0:51 minutes)
Mobility Bed Rail Features & Benefits
- Extendable Legs provide added stability when standing up.
- Ergonomic Cushion Handle allows for easy transfer in and out of bed.
- Swing Out Mobility Arm pivots outward to provide improved walking stability.
- 4-Pocket Organizer provides storage space for handy items.
- Anti-Slip Grips secures rail in-between mattress and bed frame.
- Height adjustment accommodates any home or hospital bed.
- Easy installation in seconds with no tools required.
Stander Mobility Bed Rail Specifications
- Width: 18”
- Height: adjustable 13.5”- 21.5” (from the ﬂoor to horizontal support structure under mattress).
- Height adjustment from ﬂoor to top of handle: 31”- 44”
- Height adjustment from mattress base to top of handle: 17.5” - 22.5”
- Weight: 10.5 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Depth of horizontal support structure under mattress: 20”
- Mobility Arm: swings out 19” away from bed.
- Frame constructed of steel with durable powder coat ﬁnish.
- Stander Mobility Bed Rail Warranty: Lifetime.
Mobility BedRail Assembly Demonstration Video (2:13 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Stander Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Provides stable grab handle