This IV gauze sponge offers a lower-cost alternative with a pre-cut notch that conforms well around drains, catheters, chest tubes, IVs, and tracheostomies. It is virtually lint-free, which minimizes the risk of wound contamination.
The sponge pads are an IV/drain split gauze that eliminates the need for sterile scissors and conserves nursing time.
Sorb-It Drain and IV Sponge Pads by Kendall are sterile and individually wrapped. They come in 2 x 2 inch and 4 x 4 inch slotted squares. The sponge pads are packaged in packs of 2, boxes of 50 and 70, and cases of 600 and 2800.
Curity Drain Sponge Padsds Features and Benefits
- Gauze Sponge Used in Wound Care
- Premiere Drain Sponge On the Market
- Lower-Cost Alternative
- Pre-Cut Notch Conforms Well Around Drains, Catheters, and More
- Virtually Lint-Free
- Minimizes Risk of Wound Contamination
- Eliminates Need for Sterile Scissors
- Conserves Nursing Time
Curity Drain Sponge Pads Specifications
- Individually Wrapped
- 2 x 2 Inch and 4 x 4 Inch Slotted Squares
- Packs of 2, Boxes of 50 and 70, Cases of 600 and 2800
- Item Number: 6241
- Manufacturer: Kendall
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Ply 6 Ply Size 2 x 2 Inch Sterility Sterile Woven / Non-Woven Non-Woven Material Poly Blend
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!