Sombra Warm Therapy Natural Pain Relieving Gel is an alcohol free gel with an orange scent. The Sombra warming gel helps relieve pain and aching from muscles and joints due to arthritis, bruises, sprains, strains and more. Sombra warm therapy uses the principles of gate theory to relieve pain from your muscles. Gate theory is the idea that providing a sensation stronger than pain, such as heat, to the brain will give you the relief you need.
In addition, your skin absorbs the Sombra warm therapy gel without staining. It does not stain because it is alcohol free. This also helps the gel not feel greasy. The gel comes as a roll-on applicator, jars, tubes or pump.
Sombra natural pain relieving gel is animal free and made in the USA.
Do not use with other warming gels, heat therapy or ultrasound equipment.
The active ingredients in Sombra pain relieving gel are menthol and camphor. Both of these are analgesics to help relieve pain and soreness. The inactive ingredients include:
- aloe barbadensis leaf juice
- camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract
- caprylyl glycol
- capsicum annuum fruit extract
- citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil
- citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract
- decyl glucoside
- virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract
- rosa damascena flower water
- sodium carbonate
- spiraea ulmaria flower (queen of the prairie) extract
- yucca schidigera root extract
Sombra Warm Therapy Natural Pain Relieving Gel Features and Benefits
- Uses Heat to Overpower Pain Sensations
- Animal Free
- Skin Absorbs the Gel
- Alcohol Free
- Product Number: SC072, SC073, SC074, SC075, SC077, SC080, SC093, SC095
- Active Ingredient: Menthol, Camphor
- Scent: Orange Citrus
- Manufacturer: Sombra Cosmetics
Sombra Natural Pain Relieving Gels LMT Tutorial 2014 (5:43 Minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Sombra Cosmetics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWill this product help neruphatyQuestion by: Mae B Valcin on Jun 7, 2016 10:09:11 AMWe do not employ any medical professionals and therefore cannot answer any specific questions regarding this item. It's best in this case to contact your physician for a clearer answer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 20, 2016 3:54:00 PM
- It really works on my pain and smells great