Other Similac product(s)
A 24 Cal/fl oz iron-fortified feeding for growing, low-birth-weight infants and premature infants who may need extra protein to help support growth. Studies have shown that the growth of hospitalized infants is related to protein intake.
Use under medical supervision.
Features and Benefits
- Has a unique blend of nucleotides to help support the developing immune system.
- Similac Special Care 24 High Protein is a convenient way to deliver additional protein without using powders.
- DHA and ARA, nutrients naturally found in breastmilk that are important for brain and eye development.
- Lutein and DHA to support the developing eyes and brain.
- Calcium and phosphorus at concentrations - and ratio (1.8:1) - that supports intrauterine accretion rates.3
- Approximately 2 mg iron/kg body weight per day, when fed at 120 Cal/kg body weight per day.
- Mixes easily with other Similac
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Abbott Nutrition Sub Brand Similac
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!