Other Similac product(s)
Similac Expert Care NeoSure is a nutrient enriched formula for babies born prematurely. Similac Expert Care NeoSure is designed to be used as a pre-term post discharge formula for use under medical supervision. Preterm infants fed Similac Expert Care NeoSure through the first year of life showed significantly increased lean body mass and less fat mass at 12 months corrected age. This baby formula consist of a blend of DHA, lutein and vitamin E.
Similac Expert Care NeoSure Features & Benefits
- DHA for brain development.
- Lutein to support eye health.
- Vitamin E, an important nutrient found in breast milk to support developing cells.
- Increased protein, energy, vitamins, and minerals compared to term infant formula.
- Extra calories for growth.
- Calcium and phosphorus for baby's growing bones.
- Supports excellent growth during baby's first year
- Supports better gains in weight, length, and head circumference when compared to term infant formula.
- Improved visual acuity at 6 months corrected age.
- Improved early language development at 14 months corrected age.
- Lutein, a carotenoid naturally found in colostrum and human milk, has been shown to help support eye health in the the preterm infant.
- 25% of the fat blend as medium-chain triglycerides, an easily digested and well-absorbed fat source.
- A special nutrient-enriched 22 Cal/fl oz iron-fortified formula for conditions such as prematurity.
- Designed to be used as a preterm, postdischarge formula.
- Supports excellent catch-up growth.
Similac Expert Care NeoSure Specifications
- Similac Expert Care NeoSure Product Numbesr: 56177, 57455, 57430.
- Application: Infant Formula.
- Container Sizes: 2 oz, 32 oz and 13.1 oz..
- Container Types: Bottles and Can.
- NDC Number: 70074-0574-56.
- Preparation: Ready to Use or Ready to Mix.
- User: Birth to 12 Months.
- Brand: Similac NeoSure.
- Manufacturer: Abbott Nutrition.
- UNSPSC Code: 42231802.
- HCPCS Code: B4160.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Abbott Nutrition Sub Brand Similac
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!