Other Rusch product(s)
Rusch MMG Touchless Catheter is a self-contained, intermittent catheter system, fully protected within its own closed sterile field. The Rusch MMG Touchless Catheter significantly reduces the risk of bladder infection. The Rusch MMG Touchless Catheter comes with a pre-lubricated catheter and introducer tip. The MMG Catheter Kit fits in pocket or purse and no gloves required; although several kit do come with gloves. The Touchless Catheter is pre-lubricated. The catheter and soft silicone "Introducer" tip are both coated with non-allergenic, water-soluble lubricant for easy insertion. No separate lubrication procedure is needed with the Rusch MMG Touchless Catheter. The MMG™ Systems vinyl or rubber catheter drainage eyelets are recessed and polished and the tips are tapered assuring smoother glide passage through the urethra. The self-contained urine collection bag eliminates the need for separate containers, thus reducing the risk of spillage and allowing for ease of disposal.
Rusch Intermittent Touchless Closed Catheter Options
- Catheter Kit with catheter, gloves, underpad, gauze tissue and PVP swabs.
- Catheter with gauze tissue and PVP swabs.
- Catheter with bag.
Rusch Intermittent Touchless Closed Catheters Features & Benefits
- This Catheter reduces urethral trauma.
- Pre-lubricated catheter for easy insertion.
- Only minimal dexterity is required for activation.
- Introducer tip helps protect bladder from bacteria..
- Self-contained and protected.
- Refuse bag allows for convenient and easy disposal.
Rusch Intermittent Touchless Closed Catheter Specifications
- Manufactued by Teleflex-Rusch.
- Product ID #’s: ONC8, ONC10, ONC12, ONC12C, ONC14, SONC14, SONC14F, ONC16, ONC16C, RLA623, RLA823, RLA1023, RLA1223, RLA1223C, RLA1423F, RLA1423O, SONK1413, SONK1423, RLA1623, RLA1623C, RLA1623CR, RLA1823, RLA1223R, RLA1423RC, RONC14, RLA1623R.
- Sterile Intermittent Catheter.
- French Size Options: 8, 10, 12, 14 & 16.
- Construction Options: Latex free PVC, Latex free Soft PVC and Red Rubber.
- HCPCS code: A4351
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Teleflex Medical Sub Brand Rusch
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!