Colored Trach Ties are a popular respiratory accessory that Pepper Medical distributes as Rainbow Ties. Rainbow Ties are a great addition for children with tracheostomy tubes to bring a little color to an otherwise drab looking trach collar device. These collars are similar with features shared among Pepper Pedi-Ties®. This model comes through in look and in function and comes in either a one or two-piece system. The collars come with a variety of colorways including pastel and bold. The Rainbow Ties® are made with a moisture wicking technology that Pepper refers to as Drywick® -- a fabric that draws moisture to the surface rather than irritating the skin below the collar. The collar includes a soft plush backing that makes it more comfortable for the wearer.
Rainbow Ties Features and Benefits
- Added colors lighten the mood and are a hit with children.
- They are soft, hypoallergenic, no-stretch cotton that ensures patient safety and comfort.
- They wick away moisture from under the color reducing the chance of irritation and skin breakdown.
- Collars and easy to adjust.
- The plush backing adds more comfort.
Rainbow Ties® Specifications
- Manufacturer Numbers: 301PRBC, 301PRP, 301PRT, 301PRV, 501PRTA (two-piece)
- Manufacturer: Pepper Medical
- Colors: Bold, Pastel and Variety
- Dimensions: One-Piece: 11 1/2 inch x .75 inches, Two-Piece: 16 inch x .75 inches
- HCPCS: A7526
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Pepper Medical Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI am in dire need for trach ties in BLACK?? Please help. Do you do custom orders for a specific color? Minimum qty/cost .?? Please let me know. 14 years of those ugly posey/ blue ties are enough! You're my only hope!!!
Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this!Question by: Nicci C. on May 2, 2015 8:38:00 PMThe Manufacturer has stated they do not carry a black, only a "dark gray." That color can be ordered; however. Please feel free to speak with one of our customer service representatives for further information.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 25, 2016 12:49:00 PM