Quik Care Antimicrobial Hand Rinse, manufactured by Ecolab, is an Antimicrobial Hand Rinse that can be used without water. Unlike many Hand Sanitizers, the Quik Care Hand Rinse has a gentle formula with skin conditioners. This skin care formula, makes this Hand Rinse ideal for frequent use. Because it has a quick dry formula, the Quik Care Hand Sanitizer is perfect for storefronts, clinics, and other populated areas to reduce the risk of passing infections.
Quik Care Antimicrobial Hand Rinse Features and Benefits
- Quick Dry Formula
- Skin Conditioners Prevent Hands From Drying Out
- Can be Used Frequently Without Skin Irritation
- No Water Needed
Quik Care Antimicrobial Hand Rinse Specifications
- Active Ingredient: Ethyl Alcohol
- Foam Size Variations: 7 oz, 1000 ml
- Gel Size: 4 oz
- HCPCS: A9270
- Product Numbers: 61032713, 6081395, 61073504, 92022019
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!