Purell Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizer is a foam hand sanitizer that requires no rinsing or towels to dry. This Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizer is an antimicrobial soap that kills germs. This Antimicrobial Hand Sanitizer kills more than 99.99% of the most common germs. As an alcohol hand sanitizer, it works in as little as 15 seconds, without the need for water or towels. This No Rinse Hand Sanitizer evaporates and dries quickly. According to a study by BioScience Laboratories, 4 out of 5 healthcare workers said Purell Advanced Instant Foam Hand Sanitizer left their skin feeling smooth.
Purell Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizer is America's #1 instant hand sanitizer. This Foam Hand Sanitizer soothes your hands and moisurizes your skin. Purell Advanced Foam Hand Sanitizer is enhanced with four skin conditioning agents to promote skin health. There are several container options to fit your needs. A 1.5 ounce bottle is light and easy to transport and good for quick hand sanitation in public areas or prior to eating out. The cleansing foam container is non-aerosol and does not contain fluorinated chemicals.
Purell Advanced Instant Foam Hand Sanitizer Features & Benefits
- Meets and exceeds FDA healthcare personnel hand wash.
- More gentle than standard handwashing.
- Effective against 99.99% of germs on hands.
- Contains four different skin conditioners.
- Clinically proven to help maintain skin health.
- Moisturizes and improves overall skin feel.
- Keeps skin hydrated.
- Soothes your skin.
Purell Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizer Foams Specifications
- Purell Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizer Product Number: 5392-02, 5692-24, 5792-04.
- Volume Options: 45 mL (1.5 Ounce), 2 Ounce, 4 Ounce, 535mL, 1000mL, 1200mL.
- Container Options: Squeeze Bottle, Pump Bottle, Refill Bottle, NXT Refill.
- Hand Sanitizer Form: Foam.
- Active Ingredient: Ethyl Alcohol.
- Meets OSHA regulations.
- UNSPSC Code: 53131626.
- HCPCS: A9270.
Purell Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizer Studies
- 2 Healthcare Personnel Handwash Study #100635-101, September 24, 2010, BioScience Laboratories, Bozeman, MT.
- 4-Week Clinical Field Study #2011-F10232, Akron, OH, February – March 2011.
- 4-Week Clinical Field Study #2011-F10233, Akron, OH, February – March 2011.
- Healthcare Personnel Handwash Study #110102-101, February 24, 2011, BioScience Laboratories, Bozeman, MT.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!