POSTVAC ED Pump Replacement Parts, including the following pump heads: BOS20002, BOS20003, IVP600, RVP600. Pos T Vac Replacement parts for the cylinder tubes (large tube and the standard tube) are also available. Additionally, the Easy Load Ring Loading System is also available. Below is a description of the erection pump replacement parts and accessories:
- IVP600 Erection Pump Head - Pos T Vac IVP Manual Erection System.
- RVP600 Erection Pump Head - Is a variation of the IVP600 that allows one hand operation.
- BOS20002 Erection Pump Head - Pos T Vac BOS20002 Battery Pump Erection System
- BOS20003 Erection Pump Head - Pos T Vac BOS20003 Battery Pump Erection System
- Easy Load Ring Loading System - An accessory device for easy loading of erection tension bands onto cylinder tubes.
- Standard Cylinder Tube - The cylinder tube that comes standard with all Postvac erection pump systems, 2 x 8 Inch.
- Large Cylinder Tube - The large size cylinder tube kit for Postvac erection vacuum pump systems to accommodate men requiring a larger size cylinder, 2.5 x 10 Inch. Includes loading cone, bushing and large cylinder.
- Sleeve Replacement for Slip Cylinders - replaces worn out or missing cylinder sleeves.
- Sleeve Replacement for Twist Cylinders - replaces worn out or missing cylinder sleeves.
- Timm Osbon Lubricant - Water-based lubricant for tension rings and to help form a seal with the cylinder tube against the skin. This lubricant is thicker and seals better than Surgilube Lubricating Jelly.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer POS-T-VAC Sub Brand N/A Ships Free Yes On Sale No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- Replacement Parts Review
I was having a problem with erection for a long time but couldn't figure it out myself. One of my friends has been using it and he recommended me to buy this. Accepting his advice, I have become totally free of that problem. Of course I tried several things before but for me it worked the best.
- great -works on manual and battery- encore system also works great
works great with practice- use a lot of lubrication on penis and area where tube is against body.
- Large twist-on tube develops cracks with repeated use.
I have been using the large tube with a BOS 2000 3 pump head several times a week for therapy, I have not been able to make the two and a quarter inch diameter tube last for more than a few months. Cracks form on the tube where it connects to the pump, causing a vacuum leak.
- Don't buy the large tube.
When used for vacuum therapy the tube becomes cracked. Mean time they can be used is about two and a half months.
- seal ring
The large tube works great. The sealing ring does do so good, during pumping process if too much vacuum is applied, the ring is sucked in the tube.
The only other thing when I purchased the pump device, I understood that I was getting the large tube, Not so, I had to purchased the large tube. Not so please about that. Thanks for taking my review, whiti3
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $17.99
Starting at: $132.30
Starting at: $21.50
Starting at: $29.40