Please note that the Pari Trek S Deluxe - with Li-ION Rechargeable Battery is on a manufacturer back order with no ETA. Please order the standard model if you require this device right away.
PARI Trek S Portable Compressor Kit provides treatments for nebulizer patients on the go. The PARI TREK S has a lightweight nebulizer design weighing less than 1 pound. PARI TREK S Portable Nebulizer Compressor includes both AC and 12V DC adapters. The 12 volt automobile adapter works with cars or boats. The Deluxe PARI Trek S Portable Nebulizer Compressor model comes with a rechargeable battery which permits patients the freedom to take aerosol treatments away from home. A handy carrying case provides the freedom to take aerosol treatments anywhere, anytime. Equipped with the PARI LC® Sprint reusable nebulizer, the PARI Trek® S delivers powerful performance and shorter treatment times. Included are the patented PARI Wing Tip™ tubing and the exclusive PARI Timestrip® to remind patients to replace their PARI reusable nebulizer.
PARI Trek S Portable Nebulizer Components
- PARI Trek® S Compressor.
- Two PARI Reusable Nebulizers.
- Wing-Tip™ tubing.
- AC Adapter.
- 12V DC Adapter.
- Instructional DVD.
- Deluxe Carrying Case.
- Additionally, the Deluxe Model includes a Li-Ion rechargeable battery.
PARI Trek S Portable Nebulizer Features & Benefits
- Portable Nebulizer for nebulizer patients on the go.
- Lightweight design.
- Fast, efficient aerosol treatments.
- Average treatment time is 5-6 minutes.
PARI Trek S Portable Specifications
- Trek S Nebulizer Product Numbers: 47F35LCS, 47F45LCS.
- Weight: 0.8 lbs.
- Maximum Air Flow: 8.5 LPM.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 35 PSI.
- Nominal Operating Pressure: 14.5 PSI.
- Maximum Liter Flow: 8.5 LPM.
- Nominal Air Flow 4 LPM.
- Rechargeable Battery Charge Life (Deluxe Model): 50 minutes.
- Rechargeable Battery Charge Time (Deluxe Model): 2 hours.
- HCPCS Codes: E0571.
- PARI Trek S Portable Nebulizer Warranty: 3 years.
- PARI Trek S Battery Warranty: 6 months.
PARI Trek S Nebulizer Additional Information
- Home Nebulizer Treatment Study – survey of patients with chronic lung disease.
- Nebulizer COPD Treatment Study – quality of life improvements for COPD patients.
- Pari White Paper on Portable Jet Nebulizers – comparative testing results for portable nebulizers.
- Pari Trek S Brochure provides features, benefits and components information.
- Trek S Nebulizer Instructions offers setup, maintenance, warranty and specification information in English and Spanish.
PARI Trek S Portable Nebulizer Video (7:06 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Pari Respiratory
Top Rated Customer ReviewsSee All Reviews
- Trek S: Smaller, Quieter, Faster, Easier
My mother and I are thrilled with our new Trek S. Because we travel, we selected it primarily for its remarkably small size (especially for a compressor nebulizer; Mother's prescriptions are incompatible with ultrasonic nebulizers). But even for home use, it's a huge improvement over the traditional big nebulizer it replaced. Much, much quieter. Much simpler for Mother to use. Plus, she finishes her treatments in about half the time! What's not to love? No problems in the first week. It appears to be solidly built, so I am hoping for good reliability and long product life. An excellent value for us. Received promptly from Vitality.
- Quiet, Small, and GREAT
After juggling regular nebulizers for years and going through power inverters in the car we purchased the PARI Trek S Portable. We LOVE it. It is so small and quiet but works just as well as the larger nebulizers! We are thinking about getting another one to use in the house because the noise level is so much better than the others we have.
- Easy, lightweight and quiet
I've had my Trek S with the battery pack for about a week now. I love not being tethered to a electric plug. The Trek S is easy to use, lightweight and quiet. I'm about to take it on a trip and am excited that it won't take up much space in my luggage. The nebulizer delivers a great stream easily more powerful than the large compressor that I was using before.
- Pari-Treks S seems excellent to date
Portable, light, and powerkul. Well made.
- pari trek portable nrbulizer
very good price, i do think the rechargeable battery is a bit priccey. Will order from the company again
- 4 stars
easy to use, efficient and my only complaint is that it had to be replaced in less than a year - also found that the battery was slow producing g vapor.
- Be nice to recieve order
I bet it is nice but hard to tell as processing and shipping take so long
- Works as advertised and shipped on time.
Very happy with the product .
- Works well however there is a problem
That problem is the cost of filters which you do not carry. I chatted with one of your folks and they said I would have to order 12, that is 6 years worth for $39 plus I assume shipping. I was surprised to say the least.
- I would recomend to all
The Trek S is small,quite and fast,I love it!!
- Very happy
Compact, quiet, quick. Only complaint is that it doesn't come with any extra filters.
- Excellent product
I could not be more pleased with this nebulizer.
- Pari Trek
Excellent nebulizer. Great price, and arrived sooner than expected.
- poor performance
takes 2 to 3 times as long to deliver medication as a regular machine. so sorry we purchased this
- Good Machine
Machine is very good, however I did not like the cups that came with it. Used my old cup and it performed much better. I like the car power cord that comes with it, I did not order the battery but will order it soon. I would recommend this machine.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Candace on Jun 22, 2015 1:12:00 AM