Monoject Oral Syringes provide patients with liquid medications. These Oral Syringes have clear barrels that allow easy inspection of the contents. Graduated markings on the barrel of these Oral Medication Syringes provide more accurate measurements of medical dosages. Manufactured by Kendall under the brand Monoject, these Oral Medication Syringes are made with polypropylene. Monoject Oral Medication Syringes come with a Catheter Tip that will not accept a hypodermic needle for added safety. Monoject Oral Syringes are designed for single use and come with separate ribbed tip caps. Dual graduations in milliliters and teaspoons provided measurements in the standard most people are accustomed to using. Oral Medication Syringes with Catheter Tip come in four volume sizes: 1 mL, 3 mL, 6 mL and 10 mL.
Kendall Monoject Oral Medication Syringes with Catheter Tip Features & Benefits
- Clear oral syringe for better viewing of medication and graduation markings.
- Graduation markings will not rub off.
- Graduation markings indicate millimeters and teaspoons for easy use.
- Syringe tip will not accept hypodermic needles for greater safety.
- Ribbed cap provides easy gripping surface.
Kendall Monoject Oral Medication Syringes with Catheter Tip Specifications
- Monoject Oral Syringes Product Numbers: 8881901014, 8881903002, 8881906104, 8881907102.
- Syringe Volume Options: 1 mL, 1cc, 3 mL, 3 cc, 6 mL, 6 cc, 10 mL, 10 cc.
- Syringe Material: Polypropylene.
- Syringe Tip: Catheter Tip.
- Application: Oral Medication Delivery.
- Graduations: 0.01 mL Increments.
- Prop 64: Yes.
- Non sterile.
- Latex free.
- Single use.
- Manufacturer: Covidien Kendall.
- Brand: Monoject.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142610.
- HCPCS Code: A4649.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI have a 6ml monoject medicine dispenser for oral administration. The medicine is Carafate. I instructions are to place the pill in the dispenser, fill with warm water to dissolve the pill and apply. I do not see how to remove the plunger so as to insert the pill and water.
Hope ypo can helpQuestion by: Dick on Aug 10, 2015 6:51:04 PM