NutriSource is a dietary fiber manufactured by Nestle. This soluble fiber helps manage a healthy colon. NutriSource Fiber will not alter the taste and texture of foods or beverages. This Fiber Supplement helps promote beneficial bacteria to promote a healthy colon and aids in normalizing bowel function. NutriSource is a powdered fiber that is tasteless and odorless. NutriSource Dietary Fiber is lactose-free, gluten-free, and kosher.
NutriSource/Benefiber Unflavored Fiber Supplement Features & Benefits
- Concentrated Source of Soluble Fiber from 100% PHGG.
- Add to juice, milkshakes, pudding, gravy, soup, sauces, or casseroles.
- Aids in normalizing bowel function.
- Provides for dietary management of occasional constipation.
- Promotes beneficial bacteria to promote healthy colon.
NutriSource/Benefiber Unflavored Fiber Supplement Specifications
- NutriSource Fiber Supplement Unflavored Powder Product ID Numbers: 4390097551, 4390097648.
- Size: 7.2 Ounce.
- Caloric Distribution (% of kcal)
- Protein: 0%
- Carbohydrate: 100%
- Fat: 0%
- Application: Oral Fiber Supplement Drink.
- Flavor: Unflavored.
- Packing: Canister.
- Contents: partially hydrolyzed guar gum (PHGG).
- Manufacturer: Nestle
- Brand: Formerly Benefiber, now Nutrisource Fiber.
- HCPCS code: B4104.
NutriSource Fiber Nutritional Support
- Bowel function.
- Digestive health.
NutriSource Fiber Ingredients
- Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum. Made in same plant with soy, milk, and egg products.
- Oral Feeding Administration: Stir 1 tablespoon (4 g) or 1 packet into at least 4 oz of any hot or cold beverage or prepared soft food, including purees.
- Tube Feeding Administration: Add 1 Tablespoon (4 g) or 1 packet NUTRISOURCE® FIBER Powder to 2–4 fl oz (60-120 mL) water. Mix and administer by syringe through feeding tube. Flush afterwards with a minimum of 1-2 fl oz (30-60 mL) water.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Nestle Ships Free No Size Chart No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- Not like Benefiber
This isn't like Benefiber. If you thought its the same(as I read in a few places) you're wrong. The ingredients are different - its guar gum here.
These fibers are ok, probably the best bet after Benefiber. One issue is that they don't melt very well in liquids that arent very hot...
- not good
definitely not the same as benefiber. doesn't dissolve well, leaves aftertaste &does not work as well
- Lowers Cholesterol!
Soluble fiber, such as Guar Gum found in Nutrisource Fiber lowers cholesterol within 2 weeks to a month!
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!